Monday, July 27, 2026

There are not two sides!!! The top five!!!

There are not two sides!!! The top five!!! I know I don't have many readers who read my blogs but I always see one or two every time I post one of these. I read and view a lot of posts and always try to consider the positions of the people I read/view. Some are based on strong supportive facts and information. But there are some topics that there can only be one side that is just and righteous! I'm going to support these with my blogs over the next few weeks. I hope more and more people speak out on these topics and I will be hopeful that my views and rationales will help to influence at least one other person. Here we go. 1. Russia invaded Ukraine and Putin is evil and corrupt. 2. Musk and DOGE hurt our country and indirectly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people world wide. 3. NATO is an incredibly important organization and preserves peace and protects democracies including the United States. 4. The war in Iran is wrong and the United States was not justified in starting this war. 5. Israel should be supported in many ways by the United Staes. But Netenyahu is corrupt and is a war criminal and should not be supported by the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment